The 2021 Awards are now CLOSED for entries
The Museums + Heritage Awards entry process is now entirely online, making it quicker and easier to enter. There are a mix of free and paid-for categories and, where relevant, fees can be paid online as part of the entry process. All categories apply to projects/organisations based in the UK with the exception of the Exhibition of the Year – Intentional and Best Use of Digital – International.
The Awards open for entries on 1 February 2021 and the closing date is midnight on Wednesday 31 March 2021. The shortlist will be announced on 12 May 2021 and the winners will be revealed in an online ceremony on 1 July 2021.
To enter the awards, visit the Awards online entry platform and ensure you then:
- Follow the entry process detailed on the How to Enter page
- Read the Rules of Entry
- Carefully read the Category Criteria, noting eligibility dates
- Register to enter and complete your entry(s). For categories which are not free to enter, you will be able to pay by credit card or invoice when you submit your entry
- The online entry platform includes a useful help guide – it should answer any queries you have about the process. We hope you find it all easy to navigate.
- Please note that entries will only be accepted if made via the online entry platform