Beck and Cheshire West and Chester Council, Lion Salt Works Restoration
The Museum + Heritage awards are central to our industry and an important part of the annual calendar. At BECK we are always pleased to be recognised for our efforts, of course we could not do it without the design teams the specialist sub trades and obviously the clients themselves, who go to unordinary efforts to ensure that their projects are a success and can bring pleasure to the public who visit. BECK are sometimes seen as a large scale contractor, so winning an award which identifies our ability and that of our group, to undertake all projects large and small, is a great achievement. Conservation and restoration is at the very roots of our sector and we are thrilled for the entire team.
Graham Wakeford, Managing Director, BECK
- Lincoln Castle, Lincolnshire County Council, Lincoln Castle Revealed: Ten Year £22m Restoration
- National Trust, Dyrham Park Roof Conservation Project
- Grant Museum of Zoology, UCL, Bone Idols: Protecting Our Iconic Skeletons
- Cadbury Research Library, University of Birmingham, Conservation of the Birmingham Qur'an Manuscript
- Bodleian Libraries, Conservation of famous Elizabethan Tapestry map, the Sheldon Tapestry of Worcestershire